Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SST English Task


Why is communication important?

Communication is important as it allows us to express our thoughts, opinions and feelings. It also allows us to convey messages from one person to another. If communication is absent, everyone will be living in their own world.

What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?
I like to communicate via the telephone and Internet. These forms of communication are much more convenient compared to meeting people face to face. However, we have to meet each other once in a while as we may be too dependant on technology. Furthermore, we can save our own time too if we use these ways to communicate.

How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
If it is something like an emergency, I will prefer using my handphone to dial for help as it saves time. If I have a lot of time to spare, perhaps I will chat with my friend on the Internet or most of the time, meet up to play soccer.

What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
So far, I do not face any challenges in communicating with others. The only main challenge in communication is the time limit. Since I am occupied with homework every time, I can only chat with my friends for a short while before proceeding to my assignments on my MacBook Pro.


No comments: